Saturday, May 17, 2014

Vinyl Nirvana?

Vinyl Nirvana? Not so much it seems. I contacted them about restoring a Thorens TD-125 MKII turntable, and received an email back about talking on the phone. Because of work, I received the email after the time the phone call was supposed to happen, so I sent an email back to arrange another time. I never received a reply, so I sent two more emails, both of which were not replied to as well. I guess my money is no good there. Since I was going on vacation in Europe, I made arrangements to have my turntable restored in the country that it was built in, which I think was a better option all along anyway. I received great customer service and the restoration work was awesome. Vinyl Nirvana? I think not. For someone begging for PayPal donations on their website, they sure don't seem to need the work.

No comments: