Tuesday, July 10, 2012

kitchen

More insects mashed between the cabinet doors and the frame, in the kitchen no less. If the tenant was this nasty where they were preparing food, you can only imagine the rest of the house. But it passed the kitchen sink test, so all is good. The property management philosophy- take the money and cut them loose to do whatever.

I mopped the kitchen floor today and it was unbelievable how dirty the water was. The main reason for mopping was that I knew that I am going to have to get on my hands and knees to scrub the floor, and I wanted to make it less filthy so I didn't feel too bad about being on it. The water was almost black, which leads me to believe it has never been mopped in the 17 months the tenant was there. Other than the utility/wash room, the rest of the house has hardwood floors and I know that they have to be almost as dirty as the kitchen floor.

No comments: