Saturday, July 14, 2012

appliances etc.

When I moved out of my house in 2004, there was a washer, dryer, refrigerator, microwave and blinds in several of the rooms (two bedrooms, den, kitchen, breakfast room, and the front and rear door). Out of all these things, the only one in the house now is the blind on the rear door. Where are the other things, you may ask? Well I asked that as well, but my 'property manager' can't tell me as I have still to receive an answer. I replaced the refrigerator in 2007 (even though it was only 4 years old), and the washing machine I left was old (although I didn't have to replace it), and the dryer was brand new in 2004, and still should have had some service life. All have disappeared off into the ether, evidently. When the first tenant had problems with the built-in double oven (it ended up being the timer was set wrong), I had a second one in storage and my brother took it to the house to replace the original one. You guessed it, this one has disappeared into the same black hole as the rest of my things.

No comments: