Monday, February 1, 2010

Why...

do I keep getting idiots living above me in Amsterdam? I've been meaning to post about this for a while now, but luckily, in some ways I guess, I was out of Amsterdam for 20 weeks and didn't have to deal with it. It was pretty obvious from the beginning that this idiot is dealing and/or manufacturing drugs. For a person of normal intelligence, doesn't this make it seem like you would try to operate under the radar somewhat? Which makes it obvious that he's not of normal intelligence. It was incredibly loud until five this morning and sometimes the noise sounds like he is rolling something really heavy across the floor, much like you would roll a heavy barrel. Maybe a barrel of safrole? This is the ecstasy capital you know. What has also become evident is that he has no kind of schedule- school, work or otherwise, and has nothing better to do than stay up at night, making shit loads of noise and disrespecting other people. And on top of that, he's a thief as he stole my mail.
Once again, when I move out I will post an address so maybe no one else will move in below this idiot.

No comments: