Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Getting sorted out...

I'm currently still getting sorted out from my return from the US...everything except my sleep that is. I'm a notoriously bad sleeper and this time it is really screwed up. My usual routine is to stay up on my first day back, sleep about 3 hours or so at 3 or 4 in the afternoon, then get up and do some things, then try to go to sleep and have a normal schedule from then on. This time I did that but slept too late and got about 6 hours, and have totally screwed up my sleeping since. Yesterday I didn't go to bed until 6 in the morning and slept until 9 at night! So now I'm awake at 7 in the morning....I have been reading and printing out a lot of the things that I'm going to need to apply for my residency permit and to get my business started, so it hasn't been a total loss of sitting here vegging out. I've also been setting up my soldering station so that I can install a pair of pickups today, formatting a 2TB hard drive (taking damned near forever!), installing a Blu Ray burner in my computer, and once that is all done, I'm going to be putting on Windows 7 Ultimate.

No comments: