Thursday, November 26, 2009

Week 16






In week 16, I installed frets in my guitar neck, sprayed the neck and body with sealer, and sanded the sealer. After sanding the sealer, the black paint for the burst was sprayed around the edges of the body and headstock. I then sprayed six coats of lacquer on the body and neck, then left them for a week for the lacquer to harden before wet sanding. While I was waiting, I didn't have anything to do on my guitar so along with several other students, I wet sanded some of Joe's acoustic guitars that he had sprayed just before our class started.

No comments: