Monday, March 3, 2008

Bodog sucks ass for all time...

I received the following e-mail from Bodog:

Thank you for contacting the Bodog Financial Services.
We will require you to contact us at the below mention number, so we can finalize your verification.
If you have any further questions, please contact us at 1-888-263-0000 Ext 2.
Best regards,
Bodog Financial Services

So I called and they were experiencing "system problems" and were unable to take the call. What an absolute piece of shit company that Calvin Ayre can take and shove up his motherfucking ass.

2 comments:

Prfeno said...

Heard today that Bodog is no longer paying out to US citizens. Anyone else here this?

blkmagik said...

That is true...it was always a crap place to play, but there will be one less option now. If I were still in the US, I wouldn't play anywhere online until it all gets sorted out. I know quite a few people that were left holding the bag by Full Tilt.