Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Bodog Fucking Sucks!!!

I recently opened an account at Bodog...not really sure why I did that since it is third rate as compared to PokerStars and Full Tilt, but I guess it was to play in the blogger events there. Anyway, when I funded my Full Tilt account, I used Netspend and received one of their reloadable Visa cards after having a ton of problems with Epassporte (they took over a month to answer the e-mails I sent to tech support). So I went the Netspend route with Bodog even though it takes a while, usually ten days as I first have to send the money to Paypal and then to Netspend. While I was waiting the ten days for the money to transfer, I think I received an e-mail a day from Bodog about loading my account. So as soon as the money hits Netspend, I transfer it into my Bodog account. So what do they do? They fucking disable my account because "it has come to our attention that there are other Bodog accounts using information similar to yours". As in they funded their accounts using cards with numbers? That's pretty damned vague if you ask me....after doing some research on the 'net, it seems like this is pretty standard fare for Bodog. Seems like they also drag their feet forever if you request a withdrawal as well, so as soon as they get my account enabled, I'm withdrawing and will never be back. I already thought that it pretty much sucked that you had to pay an additional $50 for a program so that you can use Poker Tracker at Bodog, so I'm going to save the money/aggravation and just pass on Bodog. I recommend anyone else to do the same.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

blkmagik said...

I have to get back to it. I'm just back in Amsterdam for a bit now and trying to get back into a groove, but I've been a bit uninspired to write. I'll get back to it though.

nick said...

you are Spot on

will read your other posts

Anonymous said...

I tried bodog $500 freeroll for the first time, it was going well and I double up a few times (5000 chips).
Then I get AA, lose 1500 chips to a donkey calling 9-10 off preflop allin
Then I get QQ, lose 1500 chips to a donkey calling 4-5 off preflop allin
Then I get AA (yes, again!) and I lose the rest of my chips, he had 10J which isnt as bad as the previous 2 but still...


I use to think "gee, that is very unlucky", but is it really? I think these sites are rigged to give the donkeys making bad calls the wins
Bodog is the worst results for pro playing. Go there if you are a donkey who likes to make stupid calls preflop allin
If you are the one with AA, KK, QQ then you will not win at bodog

Anonymous said...

A well-written life is almost as rare as a well-spent one.

blkmagik said...

Quotes from anonymous...isn't life full of those.