Thursday, February 21, 2008

Anxiety.....

I'm just so anxious to get on with moving and leave my crappy job....it's like being on a last place team that isn't going to make the playoffs and you are just playing out the string and going through the motions. I have been working on a presentation type thing for the company where I work and, in my opinion, I have it finished but the owner keeps sending it back to have more added to it. I think he wants me to fluff it up with a bunch of crap....in other words, blow smoke up somebody's ass to try to get approved to do some work. That isn't my style and I know some of the people who are going to read this and I really don't want them to think that I was responsible for this. Such a great company to work for- I have been here SEVEN months and still don't have a key to get in the front door! Fucking unbelievable....

No comments: