Monday, February 25, 2008

Amsterdam

I took my girlfriend to the airport yesterday so she is back in Amsterdam...the one and only negative to having a Dutch girlfriend is that she has to leave the country every three months, which majorly sucks. This time it will be 50 days, which if I recall correctly, is the second longest time that we have been apart but she has to work some so that she can come back and have a poker bankroll for when we move to Vegas. ;-)
My job just isn't going to end soon enough either and her being gone just will make it seem like that much longer. One of the great mysteries of my life is how the company owner came to be so rich being so damned stupid. The more I puzzle about it, the less clear the answer is so I just quit thinking about it. But as far as mysteries of life go, it is right up there with how 16 year old female breasts manage to defy gravity no matter how big they are and how Paris Hilton/Britney Spears/Lindsey Lohan/insert name here all have managed to avoid Darwin's theory of natural selection.

No comments: