Thursday, January 24, 2008

work

I wish I could move to Vegas tomorrow as I'm about absolutely sick of my job and the idiots that I have to work with everyday. The guy that owns the company is a complete moron and the company is the most dysfunctional mess that you would ever want to see. The supervisors all carry digital cameras around in their trucks so that they can take pictures of any kind of perceived screw up and run back to the boss with them to score brownie points for themselves. Basically a five year old 'mommy, mommy' mentality.... The owner was a only child and has this 'my way or the highway' mentality that brings out the worst in people, so much so that the only way that the company can keep anyone is to overpay them to put up with the shit. It's not all about the money for me so I'm glad that I'm going to be bailing soon.

No comments: