Friday, January 11, 2008

Amsterdam is going to have to wait pt. 2

Because we're moving to Vegas! After the vacation there, my girlfriend likes it a lot (much to my surprise). We have been extremely bored in Raleigh and change is always good for me as I tend to easily get into ruts. We both are looking forward to being able to play poker whenever we want and not having to worry about funding an online poker site. I have a nice roll on PokerStars but not so much on FTP until yesterday when I was finally able to put some money on there through my bank. I'm pretty superstitious about rolling money out of my Stars account so I just pulled it out of savings. Anyway, we are both excited about the move and will probably roll out in April since she has to go back to Amsterdam in March. Woohoo!!!

No comments: