Saturday, October 13, 2007

2007 WSOP Main Event

What a table full of donkeys! The absolute worst final table of my memory without a doubt...Alex Kravchenko was the best player on the table but played with a short stack for most of the early going. He picked his spots very well though and lasted longer than probably anyone would have thought. Yang definitely joins the poker fucktard list of Moneymaker, Gold, Varkonyi, etc. I'm definitely going to win a satellite into the main event this year as I have to be part of this donkey fest. I felt sad for Scotty Nguyen for going on tilt just before the final table as I think he would have run over the whole table. He probably missed his best chance for a second main event bracelet. And what's up with the praying to god at the poker table as Yang was doing? If god existed (I'm an atheist), do you think he would give a fuck about a poker game and how you're doing in it? What an absolute fucktard!

No comments: